We want everyone to enjoy News4x. But there are a few terms and conditions to follow — These terms of service command your entrance and use of our Website and services at news4x.com (the "Website"). It is a legal contract between you and us! So you must review them carefully before using the Services.
"Website" means an aggregate amount of web pages available at News4x and all subdomains thereof where the Services are realized.
"Services" refers to various types, including informative, educational entertainment and much more.
"We", "Us", and "Ours" means News4x, processed according to the procedure described on the Website.
What's News4x About "Services" & "Content"?
That's media speak for:
- News4x offers anything digital. Such as:
- Websites (like news4x.com, News4x )
- Content is available through RSS feeds.
- Red Button
Anything available through those services. Including:
Terms For Using News4x Services & Content
Here are a few guidelines to help prevent you (and us) from getting into trouble. These rules apply to our services and content, except shareable. Shareables are content that is made to be shared and have different, more relaxed rules. You can find the rules about shareable here;
- Please keep our services the same
- Don't try to hack.
- Trying to get around our content security technology.
- It is not allowed to access our content.
- Refusing to remove content from your device when we ask you to.
- We love you posting comments and uploading creations. Thank you for joining in, but please don't submit anything horrible, rude or illegal.
- More specifically, please don't submit anything that:
- We have a zero-tolerance policy regarding user-to-user abuse, whether inappropriate, offensive, or disruptive.
- Contains personal information (either your own or someone else's)
- Puts children or other contributors at risk
- Is it defamatory (damaging to someone else's reputation)
- Is in contempt of court (anything that could affect the outcome of a court case)
- Is potentially harmful misinformation or disinformation
- Was made by someone else, or that copies someone else's creation.
- Is posted for financial gain (advertising, sponsorship etc.)
- It isn't in English (Welsh and Gaelic are currently not supported)
- Is spam or flooding (in other words, repeating similar or unwanted messages in a disruptive way)
- Contains links to downloads (including PDFs), anything that might contain viruses, spyware, paywalls etc., or content that needs a login
- If you're the original author of the content you post online, you own the copyright. That generally means it doesn't include anyone else's content.
- We will only edit your news-related content where necessary.
- We can review, edit, remove or decide not to display it. And, if it breaks any laws, we can refer it to the police and other authorities.
- We can use your creation anywhere in the world.